Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review: The Trouble with Flying by Rachel Morgan

 

Blurb:
When nineteen-year-old introvert Sarah boards a plane to fly home after an overseas holiday, the last thing she expects is Aiden, the guy sitting next to her who’s never flown anywhere before and refuses to shut up. Hours of random conversation later, they part ways. Sarah can’t stop thinking about Aiden, though, and wondering if she made a terrible mistake letting him go. Should she abandon her safe, predictable life and go in search of him, or would she be chasing a happily ever after that could never exist in real life?
Review:
There is not much to say about this book other than it's great. It was a really light hearted read and it was one of those cutesy romance novels. It was just really fun to read and I enjoyed it immensely. I don't want to say to much because I don't want to give anything away but if your I the mood for something like I mentioned above I really do suggest that you read this book because it really was great. I give this book and overall rating of 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment